The Best Sellers from Our TV Bed Collection
Here at tvbed.co.uk, we understand how difficult a decision it can be when choosing a new TV bed. After all, with us you are spoilt for choice - we are home to the largest collection of TV beds in the world.
To help you, we have chosen three of our most popular beds to highlight below. Each is available with free delivery, which takes between 1 and 6 weeks. We keep you informed of your order’s progress from the moment you place your order. Free installation is available on the majority of the products we supply too.
Popular TV Beds
We provide beds in sizes from single to super king TV beds. Amongst our most sought after products is the Alpha single TV bed, which is exclusive to tvbed.co.uk. Ideal for your children to watch films or play with their games console, it now also comes with the option of including Bluetooth audio.
You can choose from white or black faux leather upholstery, complete with a padded headboard, and have the capability to house a television from 19" through to 32".
If you are looking for additional storage with your TV bed, then look no further than the Stanford Ottoman TV Bed. Ottoman storage allows you to lift the mattress and base area to reveal an extensive area below. The space is ideal for placing extra duvets, sheets, pillows, or even your DVD collection.
The Stanford can house a TV as large as 40" and comes in both laike grey and grey velvet. Each design has a matching 3 drawer bedside cabinet with USB charging facilities available to add to your order.
- Stanford Ottoman Laike Grey TV Bed& Laike Grey Bedside Cabinet
- Stanford Ottoman Grey Velvet TV Bed& Grey Velvet Bedside Cabinet
One of our newer, popular TV beds is the stylish Connect TV Bed, another exclusive product, which comes in black leather and grey fabric. It features platform-top ottoman storage, double USB ports and comes in either a double or king-size base.
This bed also has a reduced footprint because the mattress sits on top of the frame rather than inside it. It is perfect if you are short of floorspace in your bedroom.
Finance and Payment Plans
We offer a variety of finance options. To qualify for our 0% interest plan you need to pay a minimum of a 10% deposit on an order of at least £300. You can have the option to make your repayments over a 6- or 12-month period. If you wish, you can defer payments for a year, but you will then pay at a fixed 19.9% interest rate.
Our layaway option requires a 20% deposit. The remaining 80% is then split into three equal payments made every 4 weeks. Your bed will be delivered to you once your balance is paid off.
To discuss any of our finance options, our range of TV beds, or our lead times, do not hesitate to contact us by calling 0800 084 2684. You can also get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.