The Brand New Connect TV Bed

The Brand New Connect TV Bed

Are you searching for a new TV Bed? Here at tvbed.co.uk, we are constantly updating our range with the latest, innovative TV Beds. In fact, our collection is the biggest, not just in the UK, but across the world.

The newest addition to our selection is the exclusive Connect TV Bed from Kaydian. It is among our most technologically-advanced beds. There are a whole host of modern touches and benefits to our latest design!

Free delivery comes as standard and this bed is available in sizes from double to super king size. Installation is inclusive of the price and the lead time is roughly 2-4 weeks. Please take note, however, that this timeframe is a guide and not a guarantee.

Latest TV Bed

The Connect TV Bed is essentially a bed combined with an entertainment centre. You can fit televisions of varying sizes in the footboard and reveal or retract it with the touch of a button thanks to an integrated remote control. A TV as large as 43" can be accommodated. A double USB port is included on both sides of the headboard while LED lights strips have been placed on the side of the base.

You have the option of either Artemis Light Grey Fabric or Black Leather upholstery. This means you will be able to find something that perfectly suits or compliments your existing bedroom décor. Other features of this TV Bed include its horizontal fluted headboard and contrasting curved footboard.

The platform base can be easily lifted up thanks to the attached fabric handle. It reveals extensive ottoman storage space underneath which is ideal for bedrooms with limited space. Another great space saving feature of this bed is that your mattress will sit on top of the frame rather than inside it. This makes for a narrower bed overall, which uses up less floorspace. Subsided mattresses and protectors can be added to your order.

Interest-Free Finance Options

We provide a selection of finance options for you to choose from. They can be used on all our beds and help to make each of them affordable for everyone.

To qualify for interest-free TV Bed finance all that is required is a deposit of a minimum of 10% on an order of no less than £300. Payments can be made over 6 or 12 months. Monthly payments can be deferred for 12 months but are then paid at a 19.9% fixed interest rate.

Our layaway option is also available. Firstly, you pay a 20% deposit. The remaining 80% is split into 3 repayments that are made every 4 weeks from the date of the order. Once your balance is fully paid off your new Connect TV bed will be delivered to you within 48 hours.

To learn more about any of TV beds, you can reach out to our helpful, experienced team. We will be more than happy to talk you through our entire collection of products. Contact us by calling 0800 084 2684 or via our email address sales@tvbed.co.uk.