Find an Easter Bargain with the Vega IV Ottoman TV Bed

Easter Bargain TV Bed

Looking for a new TV bed at a bargain price? Here at tvbed.co.uk, in celebration of this year’s Easter period, we have reduced the prices on a number of our Vega IV Ottoman TV Beds.

We are home to the world’s largest collection of TV beds, each of which allows you to lie back, relax and watch television from the comfort of your bedroom. Your TV rises out for your footboard with the push of a button. But why should you choose the Vega IV Ottoman TV Bed?

Free Delivery and Installation

We offer free delivery and free installation on all our Vega IV products. The general lead time for a bed is around 1-6 weeks from the date of your order. We keep you informed of your order’s progress in the weeks following your order confirmation.

Variety of Sizes

You can choose from a double, king size or super king TV bed with the Vega IV. No matter how big or small your bedroom is you are sure to find a bed to suit its dimensions. As well as being available in different sized TV bed frames, the Vega IV can accommodate televisions of various sizes too. It can house a TV of up to 40" in its footer regardless of the frame you have chosen.

Upholstery Options

Our Easter bargains are also available in different coloured upholstery. The Vega IV comes in laike grey, black or oatmeal. Rest assured you will be able to find a bed that matches or compliments your current bedroom décor. Other features include a sturdy sprung slatted base which is combined with a steel frame. This can be lifted to reveal ottoman storage - the ideal place to house any extra bedding or pillows you have.

Safety Features

The Vega IV has a safety turn off feature that cuts all power to your television, and its attached appliances, once it is lowered back into the footboard. Each model also comes complete with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. The design also includes a generous side shelf for you to safely place your DVD player or games console before linking it up to your TV.

Finance Options

We have a number of finance options for you to choose from. Our 0% interest finance plan is available providing your deposit is at least 10% of an order of no less than £300. This allows you to make equal monthly payments over a 6 or 12-month period. Should you wish to defer monthly payments for 12 months, your monthly payments will be charged at a 19.9% fixed interest rate.

Our layaway option requires you to pay a 20% deposit. The other 80% of your balance is paid in 3 equal instalments at 4-week intervals from the date of your order. Once the balance is paid off you will receive your new TV bed.

For further information, you can contact us by calling 0800 084 26 84 or via sales@tvbed.co.uk.