Grab A Spring Special TV Bed

Grab A Spring Special TV Bed

As we move from spring into summer, here at tvbed.co.uk we have decided to add a number of our most sought-after TV beds to our spring special collection. Available at a reduced price for a limited time only these top of the range TV beds allow you to watch TV from the comfort of your bed.

Your television is cleverly housed in the footboard and can be raised and lower with the touch of a button. Our range can accommodate televisions of various sizes including curved models.

Free Delivery and Installation

Whether you buy a full price TV bed or one of the cheap TV beds from our spring special range you can take advantage of free delivery. Free installation is available with most of our products.

Deliveries will normally take between 1 and 6 weeks to complete. During this time, we keep you informed of your order’s progress, so you are completely up to date with how things are regarding your purchase.

Numerous Sizes and Bed Features

Whatever size or style you are looking for you will be able to find something to suit your taste in our spring special TV beds. You can choose from double, king size or super king TV beds that are available in an array of colours and upholstery.

Many include USB charging posts, have Bluetooth capabilities and in-built speakers. The Vega IV TV bed, which is currently at a reduced price, has ottoman storage and a side shelf that is perfect for placing your DVD player or games console.

With every bed we sell we offer subsided mattresses.



Finance and Payment Plans

We have a few finance options for you to choose from. They mean you don’t have to pay the full cost of the bed at the checkout.

The 0% interest finance plan we offer allows you to pay your balance over a 6 month or 12-month period. To be eligible you need to pay a deposit of at least 10% on an order of no less than £300. You can defer payments for a year if you wish but you will then be charged at a fixed interest rate of 19.9%.

Another payment plan we have is our layaway option. To begin you pay a 20% deposit, before pay the other 80% in 3 equal payments at 4-week intervals. Once the balance is paid off you will receive your bed in no more than 48 hours.

For more details about our spring specials or our finance options, do not hesitate to get in touch with our helpful team. You can contact us by calling 0800 084 2684 or via sales@tvbed.co.uk.