Sealy Backcare Reflection Elite
Sealy’s Backcare Reflection is part of the Ortho Collection of beds made by Sealy, the world’s best known bed brand. The Backcare Reflection features a Damask material surface cover and is traditionally hand Tufted for a firmer surface tension. The Backcare Reflection also boasts the Zero Deflection Posture Spring System to ensure the firmest possible tension right the way across the sleeping surface. As part of the Ortho Collection of beds from Sealy , the Backcare Reflection is designed for those of above average stature, assuring comfort and support for even the largest frame. The Backcare Reflection is available with a solid, Platform Top divan base and a range of drawer options.
- Damask cover.
- - Traditionally hand tufted.
- - Zero Deflection Posture Spring System.
- - Solid, Platform Top divan base.
- - Designed for above average stature.
- - Mattress Depth: 29cm.
- - Total Bed Depth: 70cm approx.
Delivery is FREE with a lead time of 2-3 weeks.
The Sealy Backcare Elite has been purposely designed to look after your back. Designed with the above average stature in mind, the Sealy Backcare Elite does not do support by half measures and offers comprehensive support across the entire mattress. The mattress contains Sealy’s Zero Deflection Posture Spring System for ultra-supportive sleep. The Posture springs have been specifically designed to support and encourage correct posture as you sleep, relieving pressure points.
The Sealy Backcare Elite is a hand tufted mattress. This is a traditional technique of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom. This technique prevents lumps from building up within the mattress which create uncomfortable pressure points, and it also prevents any bits of the mattress material from shifting.
The Sealy Backcare Elite mattress is available with a solid platform top divan base. This adds further support to the bed, giving advanced orthopaedic support.
* Base and Headboard not included.
|What is Included?
||Single, Double, King, Superking
20% Deposit & Layaway Terms and Conditions
(This not the 20% Finance Deposit - Finance Eligibility from £799.00)
Simply pay your deposit at the time of ordering online, by telephone or in store and we will provide you with a receipt and get your order processed. When your bed is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you to make the arrangements for a convenient insatallation time. If this is close to the agreed delivery time we may ask for the balance payment where you can pay using Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them. Because there is little risk involved for the seller, layaway can be readily offered to those with bad credit. If the transaction is not completed, the item is returned to stock and the customer's money is returned minus the deposit.The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret.
Orders can be made online, telephone or at our store.
- A non returnable deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- The layaway term available for you is 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at equal specific times as highlighted below.
- If any payments are defaulted, then the term may be cancelled without notice.
| ||% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be Paid:|
|Reservation Term||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term|
- Your contract may be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you default and have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You may make additional payments at any time and may wish to pay your outstanding balance in full before your chosen reservation term has ended.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Bank transfer.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation once placed
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable.
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time!
- After your final payment, you can either pick them up or subject to product we can arrange for installation!
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time. Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt and details as they will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us. You must cancel your order in person, by email or in writing.
- Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments as highlighted in the terms and conditions within the specified time frame shown for your chosen reservation period.
- Any refund, less the cancellation fee which is 20%, normally covered by the deposit, will be refunded to you in the same manner which it was paid.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in writing. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is 20% of order value.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.